With this critical role, we are looking for a driven, energetic and execution focused sales leader to join our senior leadership team, build out our sales process and team and help us achieve our next stage of growth, establishing Forecast as a global market leader in their growing category. Reporting to the founder who leads the management team, this key role would be a key commercial partner to both founders and the board.
- Collaborating with the leadership team to achieve ambitious company goals
- Delivering new business revenue targets in our UK & International markets
- Recruiting and developing a market leading sales team
- Building a repeatable, scalable and predictable sales process
- Building and reporting on annual strategic sales plans
- Working closely with marketing, product marketing, customer success and other teams
- Attending and presenting at board meetings
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven ability as a leader of a globally dispersed sales team
- Proven ability to sell to senior stakeholders
- Experience with B2B SAAS sales and working closely with an account-based marketing approach
- Has achieved revenue growth from £1m to £20m in a senior leadership role
- Mature, confident and charismatic persona with innate drive, positivity and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic visionary and leader
- An energetic and high drive personality which spreads to the team and creates sense of urgency
- Lots of vertical leadership capacity with the ability to both be very hands-on as well as strategic and forward thinking
- Massive appetite for making Forecast a global success over the next 5-7 years.
- You’re highly motivated by the journey and are dedicated to making the investment required, which will often include around-the-clock availability and a busy travel schedule. We value diversity across the business and in our leadership team and encourage all candidates to apply.
- Proven experience from the US market is required.
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in London, UK.