Forecast is looking for a Sales Executive to take the lead on our US engagements!
You are a business developer by heart and truly enjoy when sales incorporate problem-solving and domain knowledge. Winning the hearts of professional services companies (Digital agencies, IT consultants etc.,) in the US, is your mission for 2019. Together with marketing, you will come up with clever ways to make sure that potential clients think of Forecast first. You are invited to challenge the status quo of how the prospects handle Project & Resource Management. You are not afraid to ask for the deal, while at the same time, you understand the importance of delivering real long-term client value.
Forecast's model relies on inbound marketing, and about 40% of your leads will come automatically from marketing.
The remaining comes from your own business development activities (partnering, calling, and social selling) in your territory (US).
- Create a great first impression for our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Finding and hunting new business in your territory.
- Research prospects and leverage social selling to create engagement strategies.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are not a good fit.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communication designed to increase customer’s interest in Forecast.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Maintain pursuit strategies focused on key decision-makers while negotiating essential deal terms and closing agreements.
- Fluent in English.
- 1-2+ years of sales experience (software sales is a plus).
- Able to manage a sales process from prospecting to closing.
- You also have a wow-factor personality!
- Able to have working hours fit for the US market, i.e., Monday & Friday 9.00 -17.00. Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 14.00 - 21.00.
Qualifications (lovely if you have):
- Understanding of project management or the life of a digital agency / IT consultancy is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience required.
- Proven track record of selling solutions online with persuasive closing techniques.
- Strong organizational skills and maintain weekly sales forecast and achieving quotas.
- Ability to close complex deals with multiple buyers and influencers within 30-120 day sales cycle.