Forecast is looking for an experienced front-end Developer with ReactJS & Canvas experience to join our rapidly growing tech team. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product that’s used globally.
You have the amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing startups in Denmark and make a real impact on the future of Forecast’s products. Being a part of an international and fast moving startup can be challenging so you must be comfortable with working in an ever-changing environment. However, if you want to use the newest technology and leave your mark on the future of Forecast, then you’d be a great fit for our team! You’ll be part of a tech team and work closely with UX and Product Designers to build a world-class product.
Some of the technologies we work with are Canvas, ReactJS, GraphQL, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Java 8, MySQL; and any other tech that’s a good fit for the job.
- Continue development of our leading scheduling framework in Forecast (Canvas)
- Building new features and directly impacting the future of our product from close collaboration with Product Owner, Designers, and Data Scientists.
- Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies.
- Taking full responsibility and ownership of features all the way from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science or similar (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people).
- Proven experience working with Canvas development
- Some experience with backend technologies as Java, Node, and MySQL is a big plus.
- You're passionate about the quality of work you produce and you're self-motivated to spot ways to improve it.
- Team player, strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- A quick learner with lots of initiative.
- Fluent in English.
- Introverts and extroverts are both welcome- as long as you have a good sense of humor.
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.