Forecast is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing tech team. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps across the whole tech stack and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product that’s used globally. You are an ambitious developer who enjoys working both on front-end and back-end.
You have the amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing startups in Denmark and make a real impact on the future of Forecast’s products. Being a part of an international and fast-moving startup can be challenging so you must be comfortable with working in an ever-changing environment. However, if you want to use the newest technology and leave your mark on the future of Forecast, then you’d be a great fit for our team! You’ll be part of a tech team and work closely with UX and Product Designers to build a world-class product.
Some of the technologies we work with are ReactJS, GraphQL, NodeJS, Canvas, HTML, CSS, Java, MySQL; and any other tech that’s a good fit for the job.
- Building a product and directly impacting the future Forecast
- End-to-end responsibility - from responsive UI to database and automated tests
- Taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Working directly with our Product Owner, Designers, and Data Scientists.
- Working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Proven and successfully working with end-to-end development.
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing coding
- You're passionate about the quality of work you produce and you're self-motivated to spot ways to improve it.
- Team player, strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
- A quick learner with lots of initiative.
- Fluent in English.
- Introverts and extroverts are both welcome - as long as you have a good sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science or similar.
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.