Forecast is looking for an experienced Data Science Lead to join our rapidly growing tech team. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great products and has strong proven experience in data science.
You have the amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing startups in Denmark and make a real impact on the future of Forecast’s products. Being a part of an international and fast-moving startup can be challenging so you must be comfortable with working in an ever-changing environment. However, if you have a passion for end-to-end code using the newest technology and want to leave your mark on the future of Forecast, then you’d be a great fit for our team! You’ll be part of a tech team and work closely with UX and Product Designers to build a world-class product.
- Build up and manage the Forecast AI / Data Scientists team
- Build new AI features for the Forecast platform
- Participate in conceiving, planning and prioritizing together with Product Owner
- Experiment with new models and techniques and set the technical direction for the AI in Forecast
- Talking with customers and define/understanding how to solve their needs
- Work closely together with our CTO, VP Product and VP Engineering on defining our AI strategy
- Development within Probabilistic learning (conditional probability, Bayes rule, likelihood, independence, etc.) and techniques derived from it (Bayes Nets, Markov Decision Processes, Hidden Markov Models, etc.).
- Validating models from observed data using measures, distributions and analysis methods.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience
- Product-oriented with strong engineering skills
- NLP, Random Forest, Deep Learning, Bandit Algorithms
- Customer-focused mindset - talking with customers and understanding their needs/pains is a must
- Infrastructure experience - preferably Amazon AWS
- A quick learner with lots of initiative.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Python, SQL, Java
- Master degree or higher
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.