Do you have excellent Sales Development skills and want a chance to advance to career in a fast-growing SaaS company?
The SDR role is a gateway to developing a career at Forecast. Top performers can expect to be promoted to Account Executive within half a year.
Sales Development is an integral part of our sales strategy and works closely with our Account Executives to expand Forecasts customer base by identifying high-potential opportunities.
Forecast delivers a global SaaS business management platform that helps project-based companies automate operations, empower people and leverage insights to drive business performance and client success.
We are a young, dynamic and successful organization that is advancing our industry through innovation and a customer-first mindset. We have more than 200 happy customers in 40+ countries that use our SaaS platform to manage their business operations and portfolio of projects.
Who you are:
- You are persistent. You are rejection-proof. You are not phased when people ignore your emails and calls, the challenge of cutting through the clutter motivates you
- You possess a deep desire to learn enterprise SaaS sales from the ground up, and can demonstrate that you have got what it takes to be a rainmaker
- You are competitive, optimistic, confident and you love to win.
- You are both adaptable and inventive; you are never say “that’s just how we’ve always done it”, instead looking for new ways to increase your productivity
- You absorb and implement change quickly with limited disruption to your day-to-day production and workflow
- You multitask, handling several disparate tasks throughout your workday
- You have a minimum of one year's experience in outbound lead generation and a desire to build upon your sales acumen
What you’ll do:
- You will research and build weekly prospective customer lists in targeted territories, performing daily cold-calling outreaches to grow your own pipeline
- You will utilize HubSpot, LinkedIn, and other tools to lead, track, and report on all prospecting activity and results
- You will actively partner with Sales Management and individual Account Executives to pursue territories, develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- You will articulate the Forecast’s Value Proposition to decision-makers, conducting high-level conversations with Senior Executives in Target Accounts
- You will continue to grow in your sales career, demonstrating passion and polish while identifying the customers best positioned to partner with us
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.