Forecast is looking for a backend developer to join our rapidly growing tech team. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great product experiences, takes pride in high quality and has strong proven experience in object-oriented software development.
You have the amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing startups in Denmark and make a real impact on the future of Forecast’s products. Being a part of an international and fast-moving startup can be challenging so you must be comfortable with working in an ever-changing environment. However, if you have a passion for end-to-end code using the newest technology and want to leave your mark on the future of Forecast, then you’d be a great fit for our team! You’ll be part of a tech team and work closely with UX and Product Designers to build a world-class product.
Some of the technologies we work with are mainly Java, NodeJS, MySQL; and any other tech that’s a good fit for the job.
- Building new integration and synchronization solutions for the Forecast app (https://www.forecast.app/integrations)
- Talking with customers and define/understanding how to solve their integration needs
- Participate in conception, planning and prioritizing together with VP Product and VP Engineering
- Maintain and interactively improve our catalog of existing integrations
- Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- Customer-focused mindset - talking with customers and understanding their needs/pains is a must
- Comfortable often switching between different tasks and daily life where priorities can change quickly
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs & data modeling
- Infrastructure experience, Strong problem-solving skills
- Docker, Micro Services - preferably Amazon AWS
- Experience with Java is a very strong plus
- Primary tech stack: Java, NodeJS, MySQL
- Other Tools: ElasticSearch, Kibana
- Keep a good overview and stay cool when working with complex problems
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.