About the role
Forecast is looking for a Content Marketer to join our fast-growing startup in Copenhagen. You’ll be a key member of our Marketing team, responsible for creating content that brings value to our target audience (Project Managers and C-level execs in Professional Services companies) and drives them through the funnel.
You’ll have the opportunity to have your hands in a wide variety of tasks, and a healthy dose of empowerment and responsibility.
What you’ll do
- Help develop cohesive content strategies to generate leads and move them through the funnel
- Create compelling and valuable thought leadership content to be used in guides, eBooks, blog posts, emails, etc.
- Research trends and best practices in Project Management as the basis for creating thought leadership pieces
- Develop and maintain a content Editorial Calendar
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create effective marketing campaigns
- 2+ years experience creating marketing content
- Excellent copywriting/written communication skills
- An understanding of lead generation, and how to move leads through the funnel
- Organized, with a self-starting attitude
- Fluent in English and have an EU work permit
- Experience or knowledge of project management a major plus
- Experience working in a Professional Services or Software company
- Experience with SEO, design, and marketing automation tools (Hubspot)
Why you’ll like working at Forecast
You’ll get to market a tool that people actually like!
The project management software space is well established, aging, and ripe for a shakeup - and our AI-based tool can accomplish what takes hours or days in other tools in a single click.
You’ll also get:
- An attractive compensation package
- Challenging, meaningful work and the support you need to do it
- The ability to make decisions that matter
- A close-knit team where everyone helps each other out
- Clear goals and regular feedback - not just at your annual performance review
- Skill and career development opportunities
- Catered lunch in the office every day
- Great location - office located at Nørreport St
- Coffee, soda, and snacks
How to apply
Send us your CV, cover letter, and links to examples of content you’re proud of via the link below.