We are excited to look for an exceptional Marketing Director to build and manage a go-to-market strategy that further positions Forecast’s product in the market and efficiently generates quality leads for Sales.
Forecast delivers a global SaaS business management platform that helps project-based
companies automate operations, empower people and leverage insights to drive
business performance and client success.
We are a young, dynamic and successful organization that is advancing our industry
through innovation and a customer-first mindset. We have more than 200 happy
customers in 40+ countries that use our SaaS platform to manage their business
operations and portfolio of projects.
The Marketing Director position is located in our headquarter in Copenhagen. You
will start out with a team of 4 marketing specialists within SEO, SEM,
content marketing, campaign marketing and product marketing. You will further
build and expand the marketing team as the company grows.
The Marketing Director will be part of the leadership team and will report directly to
The ideal candidate is a hands-on marketing profile that is able to both define
strategies and implement the marketing plans together with the marketing team. A
proven track record of building and leading high-performance teams in a fast-paced
start-up environment, preferably within a B2B SaaS company, is desirable.
You will be rolling out a strong company positioning in all channels and working
closely with our Sales team, to help Sales communicate and position our product in
order to reach and attract the right type of customers.
You and your team will plan and implement demand and lead generation programs
to generate a high volume of quality leads (demo and trial requests) for Sales to work
What you'll do:
- Implement Forecast’s global go-to-market strategy with a focus on ensuring a
strong positioning of our solution in the market, grow quality inbound leads
and reach revenue growth targets.
- Lead and further expand a high-performance marketing team as Forecast
grows its marketing and business activities.
- Build an effective inbound marketing funnel program that drives leads
through the funnel to Sales, based on marketing automation and best
practice marketing programs, tracking and reporting to continually analyze
and improve results.
- Make sure product and position messaging is consistent across all marketing
and sales activities like website, email campaigns, social media, content
marketing and sales pitches.
- Collaborate with our Sales and CX teams to ensure a joint go-to-market
approach that ensures we attract and service the right type of customers.
- Provide Sales with professional sales collateral that efficiently conveys our
value propositions and solutions to different target audiences. Help sales
develop targeted pitching and sales material.
- Work with our Product team on producing launch material that highlight
enhanced product value and benefits which strengthens our market position.
- Liaise with analysts and reporters to ensure strong positioning of Forecast
with buying influencers.
- You lead and support your team and build a culture of empowerment and
accountability, a strong sense of urgency and a data-first mindset.
What you have:
- 6+ years of international marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
or a SaaS company.
- 4+ years of marketing leadership experience, you can effectively lead a
department of marketers.
- Experience and skills within product marketing and inbound marketing,
enabling you to create a strong company position and drive marketing
programs to attract and acquire the right customers.
- A proven track record of demand and lead generation and systems such as
Marketing Automation, PPC, website, and landing page tactics.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and you thrive in fast-moving organizations
where you make an impact in driving high profitable growth.
- Experience with marketing channels like events, webinars, social media, paid
advertising, PR etc to reach the right audience.
- A data-driven approach with the ability to turn data into insights to drive
effective marketing programs, drive business value and motivate and lead
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and fast-growing company.
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options
The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Some travel is required. You must
have excellent oral and written English skills.