As our Sales Ops Manager you will be a key part of our growth story impacting the success of our Global Revenue Organisation. We are seeking a highly motivated professional with experience analyzing operational metrics, KPIs, and data in general to guide sales leaders though the use of tools and technology, not gut feelings and high hopes.
In this position you will be a trusted business partner collaborating with colleagues throughout Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, and just about every other team we have here at Forecast.
If you’re looking for an amazing place to advance your career, and the following list of criteria basically match your background and experience, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
- Experience in sales performance reporting, analytics, KPI and dashboard development. You really want to build measurement and tracking tools to put data at the center of decision making. You like data. You like data a lot.
- You love Excel and analytics. You can do complex analyses to identify trends and make insightful business recommendations.
- Experience with mapping processes, detailing requirements, and managing change to business process across people, process and technology.
- Ability to analyse data and present it in an understandable way to senior sales leadership.
- Create value-add reporting and dashboards that facilitate business decisions throughout the organization and provides clarity on performance from a rep level and all the way up the organisation.
- You're an expert at Salesforce and have experience designing CRM architectures. You know how to manage change in a sales organisation.
- Assist with Salesforce administration to ensure a clean database and that best practices are being used by the sales team.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent.
- Enable the sales team with the organisation of supporting resources such as marketing collateral, customer references, etc…
- Build and help standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations to sales leadership on strategic initiatives based off data analysis.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops or business ops role for 3+ years.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, updating salesforce architecture and more.
- Proficient in other software tools used by sales professionals including call recording software, G-Suite, excel, etc..
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Ops, Product and Tech.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- You're a fast learner and a problem-solver with great attention to detail.
- Must be a multitasker who can work in a fast-paced environment with a small team.
What we offer:
- An exciting, successful and extremely fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in London, UK.
- Opportunities to travel to the office in Copenhagen, DK