Forecast is setting up shop in Central London and we are looking for a full time Talent Manager to oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Our rigorous process will enable us to acquire the absolute best SaaS talent that will lead to Forecast being the fastest growing SaaS startup in London. You need to be an A-player to help us build a World-Class Team.
You will be a key part of our growth story impacting the success of our ability to attract the best and brightest talent to join the amazing and extremely fast-growing Forecast team
Ultimately, you will help in building the Forecast brand as a fantastic employer and create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
If you’re looking for an amazing place to advance your career, want to part of a memorable story for years down the line and the following list of criteria basically match your background and experience, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
- Be on the front line of building Forecast up to be the best place to work in the UK.
- Screen candidates to assess skills in order to ensure that candidates who interview at Forecast are well qualified.
- Leads culture/value stage of interview process to ensure each candidate carries Forecast's Core Values (Globally Minded, Execution is Key, Mentorship, Grow Together).
- Drives direct sourcing agenda by leveraging social media platforms; Increase our presence on Social Media and other channels.
- Aligns on expectations and consults with hiring managers regarding the recruiting process and responsibilities.
- Responsible for writing & composition of role descriptions, kick off meetings, sourcing strategy, execution of sourcing, interviewing, offer, offer construction.
- Negotiates offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management, and other teams as necessary.
- Manages candidate experience and acts as a candidate advocate.
- Manages candidate background checks through outside vendor, as well as employee re-verifications as required.
- Upholds compliance with all legal and professional standards and ensures they are followed during the hiring and onboarding processes
- Provides regular, relevant reporting on resourcing statistics and benchmark progress.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of recruiting in a 360 capacity across EMEA is essential.
- Experience of recruiting in an in-house environment ideal.
- Proven ability to effectively build and manage stakeholders at all levels essential.
- True Leader - we are looking for this person to be a foundation of setting our culture. Needs to be able to set an example.
- Experience in using an ATS.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are essential.
- Relevant creative sourcing experience desirable.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise where necessary essential.
What we offer:
- An opportunity of the lifetime to build a world-class organisation that will only settle for winning team players
- An exciting, successful and extremely fast-growing company - customers in 40+ countries around the world!
- An open, informal and multinational working environment.
- High level of responsibility and impact on business results.
- An attractive compensation package - salary commensurate with experience.
- Prime and central location with excellent transportation options.
- The position is located in London, UK.
- Opportunities to travel to the office in Copenhagen, DK.